- About OSC
- OSC World Rankings
- Partnered Tournaments
- Hall of Fame + Records
- OSC Subscribers
- League Sponsors
- $ Bounties
- Challenge Matches
- Pro Team: OSC Elite
- Tournament Email Notification List
- Community Photo Gallery
- Community Chat
Participation $ Rewards + Points
- We pay you to play OSC tournaments!
- $1000 USD for NA/L.Am Players in 2017
- $1200 AUD for ANZ/SEA/CN Players in 2017
- $850 USD for EU+KR Players in 2017
- Doesn’t matter what league, Bronze – Grand Master, it’s all about getting involved and playing the game! You don’t even have to win. We know who our top players are, we run tournaments to see who is the best on the day/month/year, but what we really want to know is, who is the most dedicated?
Player of the Month + Rising Star
- Each month members of OSC team vote for who we think had stand out or breakthrough performances in OSC events. $75 will be awarded to the Player of the Month, and a place in the Leagues Hall of Fame awarded to a Rising Star! The League features 30+ tournaments a month, and 100’s of players, so to be crowded POTM or Rising Star is quite an achievement!
- The Rising Star can only be won by players from the OSC region (North America, China, South East Asia, Latin America and Oceania), but the Player of the Month is open globally!
- Players who have qualified for WCS Premier League more than once pre 2016, or advance to the R16 at an event in the current WCS format, are ineligible for the Rising Star.
- Player of the Month can be won multiple times, but the Rising Star can only be won once!
- We have a bounty system, where if you defeat a player who has an active bounty on them in a Bo3+ Series in any partnered tournament, you can claim the $’s/reward! (Walkover don’t count.)
- Bounties can only be claimed by Oceanic, SEA, Chinese, Taiwanese, North American and Latin American citizens/permanent residents.
- Bounties can only be claimed on the target once per person. No repeat bounties. Claimed Bounties remains active for all other eligible players.
- Some players are ineligible for certain bounties if they have a record of defeating that person once or more in tournaments recent times.
- The player with the bounty on them must have played their main race throughout the series. (No off racing bounties)
- $8530 worth of bounties have been claimed thus far!
Scalp Points for defeating high performing players
- All players regardless of region, will now get 10% of the bounty value in points (eg 10% of a $50 Bounty = 5 bonus points), if that player is higher than them in the current OSC Rankings.10% of 25 = 2.5, 10% of 50 = 5Values must be in increments of 2.5, thus a bounty of $15 will be rounded up to $2.5, $30 down to 2.5, $40 up to 5, and 60 down to 5Bounties can still only be won by players who meet existing eligibility. (NA, SEA, CH, L.AM, TW).
Earn points for your team/clan in our $5000+ Team Championship
Teams will be awarded Rankings Points at the end of every month based upon where a player is placed within the OSC World Rankings.
51- 75th 4
+Players will earn 0.25 participation points for every OSC Partnered tournament they’ve competed in.
Monthly points are locked at Midnight KST on the final day of the month, where points are then finalized for the month. During the month, rankings are fluid, and can change with every tournament!
OSC Challenge Matches
There are 2 kinds of Challenge Matches, $ Challenge Matches and Point based Challenge Matches. To learn more about Challenge Matches, and the two types, refer to the Challenge Match Information page here.